October 8, 2010

Important Things I'm About to Miss but You SHOULD NOT...!

Salam ukhuwwah fillah...


There are so many things happening this weekend. I'm taking this opportunity to somehow promote these events that involve many important people in my life. This (too) is some kinda my biggest apology for not being able to attend and be a part of all these events.

First...

1st poster
*credit to Shazlan Photographer


KAKI LIMA Cinephoto Exhibition
Pudu Sidewalk

9th. & 10th. October 2010
(Saturday & Sunday)
8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Admission : Free

*poster taken from here

credit to Baju and gang

Second...


Honours Stage (HOST)
Must-watch show :
Oedipus directed by Fasyali Fadzly
Perkarangan Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka (DBP)
9th. & 10th. October 2010
(Saturday and Sunday)
Admission : RM 5 only

*Poster design: Credit to Byxura Photography


Last but not least...

BCSMTKRC: A short film
*All the best to Jaja, Zairul, Hans, Zul and the rest of the production team!
(pedulikan yang lain, I know you guys can do it....!)


I'm off to Taman Negara today - we're going to dig and hunt for some artifacts yaww! Hope it would be fun though I have to let go of these important events I've been looking up to. I wish everybody the best of luck...!


No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!