July 21, 2011

Perfect Song

It's just a song, but it tells all that I feel about 'us'. Forgive me. Maybe that 'us' was a long history. And making it a history, isn't something that I'm proud of.




I've been twisting and turning
In a space that's too small
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall
You've been closing me in
closing the space in my heart
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart

Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Cause I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do
It's time to surrender
It's been to long pretending
Theres no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
Pieces don't fit here anymore

You pulled me under
If I had to give in
Such a beautiful myth
That's breaking my skin
Well I'll hide all the bruises
I'll hide all the damage that's done
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone

Oh don't misunderstand
How I feel
Cause I've tried, yes I've tried
But still I don't know why
No, I don't know why
I dont know why...... why...


* * * THE END * * *

No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!