February 18, 2011

So, What's The Plan Now?

Many asked me before, what does 'Mapieceofart' stand for?

"Is it some combination of your name?"
"A band that you like?"
"Someone you adore?"

I don't answer.
You figure it out yourselves, people.

Those who understand me would simply say,
"It's my-piece-of-art. What is so hard about it?"

Those who don't understand me would say,
"Mapie-ceo FART."
Stressing the 'Fart' part.
Some would even call me 'Mapie' for short.

What the heck?

Obviously they don't understand it.
And directly I could judge, they don't understand me.
They never gonna be a good friend to me.

A good friend understands easily. No need to explain things.
They just do.

So, why My-Piece-Of-Art?

I blog mostly about me. Things I like, things that happen in my everyday life, things I don't agree with, it can be somewhat a journal of my love experience, sadness, my poems collection, movie reviews, it's all random.

It's my piece of art. It's about my life. My life is an art. A beautiful art.

I had once written down this dilemma in a post previously, of what I should really write in this blog. It has been three years now but I still can't decide. I just write about everything. In random. Is it compulsory to have a certain theme/genre for your blog?

A few days back had been one of those emotional times of my life. I was not really sad. I didn't cry. I was just upset. So, I ended it, right there. I had enough. It is about time for me to step up and think about what I should do for myself and stop thinking about others. They don't care about me. I'm effin' sick of people using me. And I got nothing in return.


So what's the plan now?
Will we or won't we?
So what's the deal now?
Should we or shouldn't we?
Empty is what you find in here.
Empty is what you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog just a piece of your art? hahaha

mapieceofart said...

LOL. okay okay, not just a piece but many pieces of art.

and yours? is it about the valve of your tricuspid? heheh... ~

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!