October 27, 2008

A Long Way to Go...

Salam... ukhuwwah fillah...


Opening Audio : Enigma - Sadness
Emo condition : Unstable... out of track...



I still got a long way to go.... I got no idea what's going on with me and my life a few days back... I got this weird negative feeling as if I'm so far left behind... all alone... even worse, I've turned into someone I don't even know before... I just don't know ME anymore... I'm such a freak...!

Yea... I might look normal and happy from the outside... But deep down inside, I'm dying slowly... I don't understand it... I keep losing my grip... my strength... MYSELF... I'm falling apart...

Middle Audio : David Usher - Black Black Heart
Emo condition : Better...


It feels so empty... like something's missing... Exam's coming... and I still got monstrous number of assignments to get done... damn...! I've turned into a lazy bum, freak... (I was a troublesome geek back in my good old days... missed the old times so damn much...)

I know wutcha gonna say... "Take a deep breath... sit back... relax... Everything will turn out okay as time passes by... " Shut up... It's just not gonna work...

I don't know what I want right now... Some love...? Friends...? I don't know...!
You tell me...


Anyways... goodluck for your final, everybody... you better do well... or else...




+ I got an old piece of Bible lying on the table... think it's kinda interesting to read it through... +


Finishing Audio : Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
Emo condition : Back in track...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bible?

yup selamat juga.

slamat malam buat kamu

saat omar said...

Good luck on exam ok...

saat omar said...

god luck on your exam :)

mapieceofart said...

coffeeholic...
malam... mimpi indah... x)

saat omar...
thanks en.saat... =)

reez said...

gud luck for ur final
do not be a pretender
let it all out
u'll feel better

mapieceofart said...

reez...
thanks dear friend...
really appreciate that... =)

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!