October 24, 2008

Something For A Change....

Salam... ukhuwwah fillah...


Counting days to sit for final exams, it suddenly occurred to my mind to think deep about some issues I did not pay attention on... Well, I guess many of you are nodding fast, agree, when you guys read it for real... and realize... right now, I'm just sitting here dumbfounded thinking about things around us, of which we did not put to caution... It's about us, we are badly threatened and we don't really do anything about it... (mind me speaking English - i'm afraid it is faulty... i'm trying to improve myself.... ~0^_^0~ - even to post this, I'm so aware for any grammatical mistakes I made... forgive me... and correct me yah....! huhu...)

It started off when a friend forwarded me a link to a blogpost... it's a blog owned by two Chinese fella (don't know who they are but for sure, they are people with BIG names and titles... I don't know... go see it for yourself... huhu... ) and they were arguing about us... about UiTM... maybe many of you have known about this long ago but for those who are not, (we're equal, yeah... huhu...), please feel free to drop by and browse through the post... (including all the arguments in those 306 comments....)

Here it is... a-must-see blogpost...

Yes... it was posted on June 6th. 2006... so long ago, and I just managed to read it, now... tonight... it really opened my eyes and my mind of where and who we Malays are... some would think this as outdated, but to me, it is one gigantic alarm and threat towards us Malay... we are not being racists here, but for the issue brought up, we still care about it, right...? I wouldn't say that I am pro with this so-called 'mempertahankan Melayu' thingy because I find myself agreeing with the Chinese, in some points, somehow.... but being Malay, I think we should do something.... to change the view and those bad perceptions that other races have on us...

So, for a start, let us all friends do well in our examinations... improve our English (this goes to me myself, as well... ) and don't let them under estimate us Malays... all the best to everybody... Make it to a big score for this final, alright...! Selamat exam... ~0^_^0~


+ just my little effort for a helpless mission +


No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!