August 6, 2009

Hectic Thursday

Salam... ukhuwwah fillah...


Just a simple quote of the day :

"I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works."
Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)


I wish one day I can proudly claim myself as a genius, but wondering how it might do me more harm than good, I'd rather not to. In fact, to help my friends when things are hard for them, being loved by all the people around me and wakes up every morning realizing that I'm a happy person, that already makes me feel that I'm living as a genius. But still, at the same time, I need a lot of help to improve myself on so many things I'm not good at. Being a genius doesn't make anybody on earth a perfect man.

Well, of course that would include to make use of all my ability in everything I do in every single work and task. Knowledge needs to be applied/practised, not only to be gained.

I just can't help being happy. I am so happy today. Thank you, Lord...

Alhamdulillah...




* I walked into the class this morning hoping to see someone, but he was not there... urm...


~0^_^0~

No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!