January 21, 2009

Need A BREAK...


Mental Condition : Lack of stability
Heartbeat : Fading


Restless...
How could you do this to me...
Why...
That's what I keep asking...
Anger...
It's what I'm holding myself from...

Shut up...

It's what I'm trying to do now...

There are more important things

I have to have myself thinking about...

I don't need no help, please throw off the sympathy
I don't need nothing, just get off and fade away
I'm all tired...
of waiting of the unsure thing...

Friend...is all I'm asking for...

Truth...is all I'm hoping for...
Hope...is the only thing I'm relying on...
Trust...is the priceless gift I think I'm losing...


Back off...

You don't have to console me...

It's getting heavier and I can't bear it no more...

Let go...
But do come back and find me if you think the time is right...
Save it for another day...
I don't want to scream it off
and please don't make me...


Really need a break...

Coz' I think it's breaking...
We are...

I can't keep it any longer...

We're getting nowhere...
It's not gonna work this way...
Please make use of your brain
While I remain silent and walk away...


+ Come, break me down... Bury me... I am finished with you... +

~(T_T)~




It's a big night tonite, I don't want to get disturbed...

No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!