July 22, 2010

Life's An Illusion


Salam ukhuwwah fillah...

At some points in my life, I once felt like giving up hope. There is no point of living, to strive and study and fight and fulfill my ambition, I thought. That was when times were hard and troubles seemed endless and I was out of solution and choices.

I read a lot on Philosophy (as a subject and my life knowledge) as well as sufism. It's just a new field I'm interested in. I read from somewhere that life is an illusion. Imagine you are alone in the middle of an ocean, there's a terrible storm and you've got nowhere to go. All you need to do is close your eyes and accept the whole situation with the thought that all that comes to you is an illusion. In God's will, all will be gone in a blink. What's the word, pasrah? Yes. Having that level of calmness in your mind state is the highest range of wisdom in believing in God. God owns it all and He's The Almighty. He's the most powerful of all.

O man, the words are so powerful when I read it. (and oh, how I suck in telling things...) I should find the source where I found it again.

I've gotta get to know God better, it feels like I drifted far far away from Him nowadays. I'm no good, trust me I'm bad, not at all as how I look like on the outside. I'm trying hard to be a better person. Trust me, I'm trying real hard.

I appreciate my life more than anything else now. I love Mama, my friends...no matter how life sucks, I still have them who love me. Praise to God.

Thank you, everyone.

Thank you, Allah.




Yes, I listen to Maher Zain a lot nowadays.

Thank you, Jaja. Much love...

No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!