July 9, 2010

Me and More Me-Thing

Salam ukhuwwah fillah...

I'm back in the old routine - classes - faculty programs and activities - screenings - hanging out with friends and more stuff. Life's getting more challenging than ever that I need to have better time management and less time to have fun. But, it's just the beginning of a new semester, so there are much more to come.

My friends and I are planning on our shooting for Kebaya. Insya Allah, all that what we have planned since last semester and during the break will be done soon. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Regarding my health condition, the pain struck again few days back. I took pain killer and more pain killer to reduce the pain. I don't know where would this lead me to, I'm still waiting for another appointment. I really need to go through the surgery ASAP. I can't stand it any longer. The pain stops me from doing anything, all I can do is lying down in bed all day. I couldn't sleep at night and all I can think of is popping more pills. It's killing me slowly.

I pray for the best of everything - the shooting - my study - my health. Pray for me too.

=(

No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!