June 5, 2011

Boring Sunday


I don't have any idea. I don't know what to write about. I don't feel like writing craps (of pseudo-artistic-like posts), so I just scroll through a few pages, read some nice blog posts and watch some nice videos - oh, that does not include the hot and controversial video by Gambit Saifullah. I have no interest at all to comment on the issue. Other people have said enough.

But this video by AnwarHadi, is really something awesome. I cried watching it.





I always follow his blog and his latest videos. He is one role model for the new generation (I think). Hehe...

Other than that, I play It Girl. ;)


I never had a boyfriend before. I don't know what love is like, though I have a clear picture of how it hurts or how it makes you happy. I learn it all through some friends' experiences, but having a relationship with Dustin (in It Girl) is hard enough for me. We are on the verge of breaking up now. =(

I guess, I only have to wait for the right person. Be it the first and the last. Insya Allah.


I am very much inspired by this post. Some of his reasons are similar to mine. Chill lah hang, AnwarHadi...! =D




Have a happy Sunday!

*though it is not a so happy Sunday for me. Huhu...



No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!