March 10, 2009

A Post Entitled.... --> N.O. T.I.T.L.E.


Salam... ukhuwwah fillah...

Check out today's quote in my Quotation of The Day on my sidebar... think it's lovely... it says...

"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy."


Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)


I find this quote meaningful... Does it mean something to you too? Feel free to share... =)

Lotsa works to get done... Gonna watch Talentime and Skrip 7707 tomorrow and the day after... Wish me luck for the big event on 14th. and 15th...! I need some rest after that... I mean, a loooong rest... aiyahh... Karaoke, anyone? Haha... just need a break... =)

+ If only I have the gut to say... +

~0^_^0~

2 comments:

affanazami said...

HOW WAS the moviessss

mapieceofart said...

i might say that it was a good watch... i'm not really into yasmin's indie touch, but the way she brings out the 'slumberness' (haha...pkataan ape nihh?) of the movie, she managed to impress me...

~0^_^0~

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!