April 17, 2009

HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU: Love It...! Love It...!

Salam... ukhuwwah fillah...



A night out last Wednesday gave me the chance to hang out with a bunch of sisters, Kak Fatin and her housemates and a long-time-no-see brother, Abg Sayyid... He came all the way from Cyberjaya after class (oh...he's studying in Lim Kok Wing...) and fetched us off. We decided to watch this movie at TGV One Utama so he got us the tickets and we went for dinner first. We have a great time together since we last went out about a year ago.

We went to Murni. The place was crowded as usual but we managed to get ourselves a table of six. I ordered my fave 'I Love You' drink (the last time I ate here, I tried it and I thought it was fabulous...!) and Mi Raja. Surprisingly, I cleaned up the whole big plate til' the last piece, like I haven't had such great food for centuries. Hahaa... oh, yes... I was starving...

And so we went to the movie. I am speechless to watch this good movie after such a long time I haven't seen one...and again, I know I'm truly bad in story-telling, so you guys can see the details of the movie in here. It was a romantic comedy piece by Ken Kwapis, the casts were brilliant and somehow, I felt related to one of the stories in some ways. It was as if I was seeing me inside the movie when I watched the story between Gigi (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Alex (Justin Long). Okay, I cried during the part when Alex came to Gigi's door and confessed to her about his feelings. Another one was when Beth (Jennifer Aniston) saw Neil (Ben Affleck) in the kitchen. I was just.... deeply touched.

Over all, it was an informative watch (for those in need to know about guys...) and I was just touched by the love stories it brought all along. And oh, it was an adaptation from the novel written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. I know I got to have the book someday... Wanna buy it for me, anybody...? Yeddeyy...!


He's gorgeous, isn't he? Hehe...


+ 10 stars for the movie...haha...! Too good... too nice... +


~0^_^0~


6 comments:

girl from norway :) said...

I agree! Very funny movie! I liked it alot.

mapieceofart said...

hey arja...
sure we do... great watch for April... love it much... =)

thanks for stopping by... ~0^_^0~

Anonymous said...

mentang2la da free skunk... buley la g tgk muvie.. huhuhu

mapieceofart said...

nak kate free tu blum pun free lah, nid... dah mcm org gile lagi ade arr ujung² sem nihh...kua gi tgk cite ni pun smpt curi² satu malam yg xbrape nak free...huhu... (T_T)

reez said...

u're a hopeless romantic aren't u?
i knew it
u're totally into that sort of guy
average looking-skema2 sket and have a nice smile-aka manis

mapieceofart said...

ahahh...! exactly... who knows me better than you do, reez... hihi... but sadly, never found one, yet... huhu...

+ so now... the criteria is all-free-to-view... promosi besar-besaran dibuka-lah sekarang...! haha...!! +

~0^_^0~

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!