May 7, 2011

♥ Selamat Hari Ibu, Mama...! ♥

Salam ukhuwwah fillah...


So, it is Mother's Day again. People are putting up some old pictures on Facebook. Some put up the pictures when they were babies - their mums holding them, some are sharing their photos when they were little kids, etc. I have loads of old photos, but I wish to keep them to myself. (masa kecik muka comot, tak comel...hehe) Most of the pictures were taken when my mum was young, so I don't wish to show the world the photos of my mum not wearing tudung. So, yeah... Tak payah upload lah kot. Cuma ada beberapa gambar ni jer, boleh lah di-share. =)

I don't really remember how I celebrated it last year, as usual there were wishes and gifts (o wait, was there a gift? Gosh...I feel so bad now... T_T). I am planning to take Mama out for a nice dinner, buy her a cake or something, or take her to karaoke. Well, I never get the chance to do it. Most of the time when the day comes, I was far away from home and I only get to wish her through the phone. Tak mampu nak buat video ucapan special untuk Mama macam yang Mat Luthfi buat tu. Huhu...

I am not gonna turn this into a sad post. Let this be a sweet dedication for my dear Mama...

Ma... I don't know how to start it, and I am not good with words. I just want to say that...

I miss you,

I need you,

I thank you,

I appreciate you,

I look up to you,

I owe you,

I wish I could hug you everyday,

and most of all...

I LOVE YOU, MAMA.

Ma... dari masa Mama mengandung, melahirkan, membesarkan dan mendidik Ninie dari kecik sampai la dah besar, Mama tak pernah merungut, apatah lagi tinggikan suara. Mama didik kami adik beradik dengan penuh sabar.

Thanks, Ma... for always being there.

Thanks for all your care.

Thanks for believing in me when others don't.

Thanks for everything you've done for me.

I can never repay you.

May you always be in the pink of health, semoga Allah panjangkan umur Mama, dikurnia sejahtera dunia dan akhirat. Aminn...

Gambar mengikut kronologi cerita. Sorry, gambar-gambar ni nampak kabur sikit sebab bukan scanned. Kalau ada masa (dan scanner), akan diperbaiki.


This picture was taken when I was 6 months old.

Tahu umur masa ni sebab Mama ada tulis kat belakang gambar dengan handwriting yang sangat classic -

"Adik Nini ~ 6 bulan ~ 9 September 1988"


Cute kan? I guess it's in the gene. Mama pun hot gak masa muda-muda dulu. Hehe...


Macam tomboy, tapi still pegang teddy bear, pakai baju kurung pink. =D


Pegi mengaji. Tapi sempat bergambar lagi.


Graduan kecik.

Grad peringkat tadika je pun, masa ni umur 5 tahun.



So, these are the photos of Mama's little girl (yang sekarang dah tak berapa little). Hehe...


Ma... tak ada hadiah yang mampu Ninie bagi sebagai balasan, selain daripada membuat Mama bangga dengan kejayaan Ninie dalam pelajaran.


Semua untukmu.


My mum is sweet, isn't she?


Ninie sayang Mama selalu.


Last one, a song for Mama.


No comments:

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!